1. Illinois Online Voter Application State Board of Election
Click on the link to be redirected to the Illinois State Board of Elections website. Illinois Online Voter Application
2. Register by Mail
Mail-in Registration Forms
- Complete the mail-in registration form.
- Provide copies of 2 acceptable forms of ID (see the Acceptable Forms of ID list below) with the completed mail-in registration form.
- *If you do not provide the forms of ID, you will not be eligible to vote by mail the first time you vote, and will be required to provide election officials with this information the first time you vote at a polling place.
- Mail the completed registration form and, if applicable, the copies of the 2 forms of ID to the following address:
Kane County Clerk
719 S Batavia Ave, Bldg B
Geneva, IL 60134
3. Register in Person
Be sure to bring 2 acceptable forms of ID (see the Acceptable Forms of ID list below) when you register to vote.
*The above link is to a list of locations in Kane County; however, you may register at any location in the State of Illinois that offers voter registration.